A Sunshine Coast Company requires the services of an experienced Property Manager to maintain an extensive private rent roll consisting of approx. 90 properties (houses and land leases). The duties will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing rental and lease documents and ensuring they are fully completed correctly (including entry and exit condition reports, entry notices, breach notices, etc);
- Complying with RTA regulations and have a good working knowledge of same;
- Dealing with various service providers ie Council, Telstra, Energy Companies etc;
- Liaising with Maintenance Dept and outside contractors to organise repairs and ensure they are completed to satisfaction;
- Preparation of weekly rent reports and invoices;
- Calculation of excess water charges and any other sundry charges;
- Ensure all records are maintained and kept up to date;
- Follow up any outstanding rent / lease payments;
- Do regular inspections of properties, complete inspection reports, and organise any necessary maintenance jobs;
- Be flexible as duties may vary and be unique to position.
The ideal applicant will have
- a good knowledge of the local area and have broad experience in property management, or as a prerequisite be prepared to do a course on property management;
- Good organisation skills;
- Current drivers licence;
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Access.
The preferred hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8am – 2:30 pm but can be flexible. Remuneration package to be discussed at interview.
If you have any avian species at home (ie chickens, ducks, budgies etc) you are not eligible for biosecurity reasons.
Please apply either in person at our office 2814 Old Gympie Road, Beerwah or e-mail your resume to email@example.com